There are different kinds of things we call magic these days. Beginning from those that involve conjuring mystics to simple tricks that look amazing or highly complex pieces of technology that performs unbelievably efficiently.
Magic may just be anything that produces an outcome that is far bigger than what was inputted.
Why you Need some MagicIf you are probably thinking of something else, I just want to point out that magic in my perspective here may just be anything that can enhance your productivity, success, and achievements. I guess you want that. Right?
Having Dreams and Fulfilling ThemAs a young dreamer, you'd probably wander wild in the forest of your dreams not fully knowing how to achieve them. Dreams are internal energies that keep you running the race of life and if weren't there, people are more likely not to be able to keep up with life's challenges. They give you hope for the morrow.
As sweet and compelling making dreams is, seeing that they are fulfilled is even more rewarding.
Here are just seven of an inexhaustible list of magical things to engage.
1. Learn to WriteWriting down plans and ambitions have been shown to enhance the fulfillment of such plans or projects. The reason behind this may not be fully known but it may be explained that writing consolidates the memory and the individual's consciousness of that activity, this, in turn, enhancing the possibility of succeeding in it.
Many studies have shown that writing enhances memory. Whereas, we cannot absolutely say that for everyone, there is no doubting the fact that writing down future plans enhances the diffident of such plans.
2. Start EarlyOne of my previous posts titled Just Do It, I talked about the need to start what you want to do as early as possible. The more time you spend doing something, the better you become at it. If you started what you are doing now 8 years ago, you'd have been 8 years ahead of time.
The trend is finding people that will procrastinate and keep saying tomorrow. But when you start early, you save yourself from the issue that may arise, when you wake up one morning and discover that you have even forgotten that you had such plans. So many dreams have gone extinct that way.
If you started what you are doing now 8 years ago, you'd have been 8 years ahead of time.
3. Start SmallAfter conceiving plans to start up something and you have decided to start early, one of the challenges that present themselves is the availability of resources to start. It is sometimes difficult to precisely see the cutoff for what we consider small. And whereas, if you can afford to start with the whole world's resources you won't be opposed, it has been proven that starting at a level that permits more growth and expansion make better entrepreneurs and investors. What this means is that instead of waiting for the very much capital you desire, start with the little you have but with the intent of turning it into the greater output.
4. Take time to ReflectIf people had more times reflecting on the outcomes of their actions, they would not make a mistake twice. But we see that getting caught in the chains of avoidable mistakes had become the order of the day. Spending the shortest possible time to think of certain actions and their outcomes can save you from the deadly prongs you narrowly escape previously.
Spending the shortest possible time to think of certain actions and their outcomes can save you from the deadly prongs you narrowly escape previously.
5. Give more Time to itOne of the plagues that man has ever faced is the difficulty in distributing time to the many activities he is involved in. In some cases, little time is given to some things at the expense of others. But it remains that you cannot give time to everything equally. However, to maximally utilize time, the importance of multi-tasking cannot be over-emphasized.
In multitasking, you simply do some things in your mind and the other with your hand. This is because you can't really do two or more things with the same hands.
In multitasking, you simply do some things in your mind...
6. Relate with PeopleWhen next you wonder why you are not the only one in the world, also remember that it's simply because we all need each other. Connecting with people asks you the opportunity to grow in certain areas. Conversely, you may also meet some negative folk while trying to connect but in the longer run, anyone can be of help no matter how you've previously tagged them, whether positive or negative.
In connecting with people, one precaution you must strictly adhere to is maintaining positivity, but not making anyone think that you have a negative impression of them.