How Do You Know Creative People?
We live in a time when technology has advanced beyond the shores of its origin. True! The earliest inventors would marvel at the sophistication of the recent stuff we have today. But these are but a product of the imaginations of people who wanted to make things better for themselves and every one by putting their knowledge together to make something out of them.
It requires an attitude of creativity to be creative, a mindset of responsibility for what you need to be able to convert what you have to what you need. This is the "creative mindset" or the "creative attitude".
Effective Tips To Enhance Your Power of Creativity
- Understand that what you seek is around you
- Value things before discarding
- Be solution-oriented - focus on solutions more than problems
- Be open to learning new methods
- Reduce your frequency of buying
Understand That What You Seek is Around You
Value Things Before Discarding
Be Curious to Learning New Methods and Information
Reduce Your Propensity to Purchase When You Can
Why People Don't Care About Creativity
- Why should I worry about being creative when I can afford all the creative works of people that I need?
- When should I be interested in some inferior handmade products when there are better products out there in the market?
- Why is it so difficult to be creative? I'd rather keep buying and hiring.
- What if I am naturally trained to be dependent?