Common Reasons Why Breakups Occur?
- Purposeless dating
- One-sided relationships
- Offenses and mistrust
- Lack of affection
- Negative external influence
- Lack of commitment
Offenses and Mistrust
Lack of Affection
Negative External Influence
Lack of commitment
Taking a break
- To notify your partner about the need to change an attitude.
- To notify you that they are actually no more interested.
How To Breakup The Mildest Possible Way
- Be double-sure you need to end it
- Call your partner in for a discussion
- Break up in person, not over the phone
- Leave your contacts with them open
- Give them a closure
- Remove anything that reminds you of them, if necessary
- Don't hate them, be friends after