Health Hypothesis That Coronavirus Lends Support To
- Index field: Africa and some parts of the Americas
- Population it applies to: World population
- Subject: Coronavirus impact on the mental health of people
- Exclusion criteria: People who are not already mentally ill
- Inclusion criteria: People who are grossly affected by the coronavirus pandemic
- Time frame: 6 months
Psychology of Medicine
Common flu has disappeared, you noticed?
Depression, Stress and Suicide
These are hypotheses in the context of this writeup but any experimental setup that would validate them opens up our knowledge to a whole new world of great exploits.
The idea of depression is the major cause of suicide in the developed countries of America and Europe, but very rarely causing suicide in the developing world also goes to confirm that there is more to suicide and depression than just depression alone.