Everyone wants to feel accepted, everyone wants to feel loved, but only a few people actually draw the attention of others around them. The ability to attract people like a magnet is like a super-power. When you are able to draw attention to yourself, you are indeed a super-hero. But this does not come without some work. Unlike in the movies, you do no require some alien form or abilities to express a super-magnetic personality. However, the problem lies in the fact that many things stand in our way of attaining a super-magnetic personality.
In my own experiences, I consider myself an attractive young man, especially to the ladies. Yeah, I sure need to brag a little. Well, maybe I am being delusional about an attribute I do not possess, or maybe I'm just being pompous over a well-deserved attractiveness. But in any case, I am honest enough to tell you that I've heard my own share of rejections too. And frankly, that is not something you'd ever wish for.
Each time I was looked down upon with disdain and outright rejection in the past, I often ask myself one question; why am I being rejected? I find quite a couple of useful answers to my pressing question, but one thing I reassured myself was that even though I strive to master myself better and improve on my personality, my friends would accept me the way I am.
This later statement, about friends that would accept you the way you are, also happens to be one of the best ways to secure the super-magnetic personality as you would soon find out.
Factors That Influences Your Power of Attraction/Magnetic Personality
- Self love: The first step in attaining your super-magnetic personality is loving who you are and who you are becoming. If people are going to become attracted to you, they must first see that you are worth it. In other words, you must know your worth and live your life with that recognition. You necessarily don't have to change to another person to become magnetic. That is where the point of being authentic comes into place. When you love yourself and who you are becoming, you are more confident and these two things combined; loving yourself and confidence, makes people to love you and to associate with you.
- Self discovery: So many times, people do not show confidence because they are uncertain about their life in general. They still go with the wind and follow which ever direction it leads. Self-confidence as it closely relates to self-discovery, is still the keyword here. When you have discovered your true identity and personality, you are confident and people become more attracted to you.
- Power: When you are powerful, everyone becomes your friend. This is very true and practical even in reality. But you don't necessarily have to be the world's president or the richest man to be powerful. Power is only a synonym for 'influence' and what this means is your ability to influence people around you. Your charisma, acts of kindness and humility can make you more powerful than you'd ever imagine you can ever be.
- Value: People are not as selfless as you may have thought. They want to derive some value from you. The more value you can provide, the more they will gravitate towards your direction. But when you talk of value, so many things may cross your mind, like money(as in monetary value), etc. However, you can also provide value through your sense of humor and entertainment, your willingness to offer advice and contributions(mentorship), motivation and spreading hope, being ready to assist, or in some other ways.
What Makes a Person So Magnetic To Other People
- They are authentic
- They are empathic
- They know how to smile
- They are confident
- They know how to engage in a conversation
- They ignore subtle errors
- They are energetic
- They are motivational
- Magnetic people are eloquent
- They are active listeners
- They are very knowledgeable
- They have a positive outlook
- They are creative
- They have a sense of humour
Magnetic People are Authentic
Magnetic People are Empathic
Magnetic People Know How To Smile
Magnetic People are Confident
Magnetic People Know How to Engage in a Conversation
Magnetic People Know How To Ignore Subtle Errors
Magnetic People are Energetic
Magnetic People are Motivational
Magnetic People are Eloquent
Magnetic People are Active Listeners
Magnetic People are Very Knowledgeable
Magnetic People have a Positive Outlook
Magnetic People are Creative
Magnetic People have a Sense of Humour
Benefits of Having a Super-magnetic Personality
- Self satisfaction
- Fame and popularity
- Political advantage
- Lack of boredom
Fame and Popularity
Lack of Boredom
What To Do When You Are Not Magnetic Even After Trying
- Never not to react jealously
- Look inside you for what you are lacking
- Learn from those who are already magnetic
- Give it time to wait for results
- Change your environment and/or company