- Blue light
Screen Glare And How To Prevent It
- Cathode Ray Tube(CRT): The very old on in those old TVs
- Liquid Crystal Display(LCD): In newer electronic monitors and TVs
- Thin Film Transistor(TFT): A newer technology for flat screen monitors.
How To Prevent Light Glares While Using Your Laptop
Quntis Anti-glare Screen Light
- It is built with controls for adjusting colour temperature and brightness.
- It does not take any space as it is directly mounted over your computer screen. [See description]
- It provides light to your screen and keyboard.
- It is relatively more affordable. Plus, you get a special bonus if you use the link below and apply my coupon code provided here.
Quntis e-Reading LED Task Lamp with No Glare on Screen for Eyes Care, USB Powered Computer Monitor Light Save Desk Space, 3 Color Temperature + Adjustable Brightness Office Home Lamp, Black
Blue light Eye Consequences
- R - Red
- O - Orange
- Y -Yellow
- G - Green
- B -Blue
- I -Indigo
- V - Violet
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration(ARMD)
- Altered Sleep Cycles
- Eyelid cancers
Preventing Blue-light From Entering The Eyes
- Use single blue-light filtering glasses
- Regulate the amount of light emitted from your screen by adjusting the backlights
- Use automatic dark mode that switches to duller blue-less visuals at night